and thus, I bring you the high school meme:
1. Who was your best friend? Becca, with whom I worked, hung out, and trekked downtown to participate in bad musical theater productions at an all boys school.
2. What sports did you play? I rode horses, but not at school.
3. What kind of car did you drive? hahaha.
4. It's Friday night, where were you? Out with the boyfriend.
5. Were you a party animal? Moreso than I am now, which is to say, not much.
6. Were you considered a flirt? Probably.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir. I sang alto.
8. Were you a nerd? Less so than some of my classmates, which is a little disturbing.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No.
10. Can you sing the fight song? I can sing my grade school fight song!
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Ms. Tosto, the bio teacher with the crazy eyelashes.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Restaurants all around the neighborhood.
13. What was your school's full name? Lincoln Park High School (in this program
14. School mascot? Lion
15. Did you go to Prom? Junior year, I had a broken leg and a full leg cast, so I skipped it. I went Senior Year, and my boyfriend had a 102 degree fever, but was a trooper and went anyway.
16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Sure.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Sadly, I remember nothing about graduation.
18. What was your fav. class? AP Bio
19. Where were you on senior skip day? Possibly Great America? I don't know.
20. Did you have a job your senior year? Yep. I worked at Gadzooks! What a Deli.
21. Where did you go most often for lunch? Probably Nookies. Or Potbelly.
22. Have you gained weight since then? Clearly.
23. What did you do after graduation? I worked that summer...right after? There were probably parties.
24. When did you graduate? June 1994.
25. Who was your Senior prom date? Mike, whom I had been dating for the better part of the year.
26. Are you going to your 10 year reunion? I already didn't.
27. Who was your home room teacher? Mme. Breen, my French teacher in 9th-10th.
28. Who will repost this after you? No one would be my bet.